Normally, if it's muscle tightness, there will be noticeable improvement with the range of motion after one week of doing the program, as long as you are doing it on a regular basis. If there are no improvement at all, there could be other underlying conditions. Your tendons or ligaments around the hip joint may have developed contracture which limits your range of motion. Another cause may be a joint dislocation or misalignment. In this case, you may need to consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment. Meanwhile, please continue the program to increase your flexibility.
Articles in this section
- I have MS and have trouble rotating my left leg out. Which exercises could help me?
- My right hip range of motion is severely limited, Any suggestions?
- What Causes My Tight Hips?
- How can I Release my Buttock?
- What is the difference between tight hip flexors and sciatica?
- Any suggestions on how to deal with chronic bursitis?
- I had total hip replacement and had the cup replaced, also had a bone graft. What exercises would you suggest?
- Do you have any testimonials or experience with people using your program for post labral tear repair?