This program is designed with safety in mind. The normal curve of the spine is always observed in every step of the program. The exercises are easy to follow and in the event that there will be difficulty with the position, there are modifications provided once you purchased this program.
Articles in this section
- My spine is twisting, will this help if your hips are out of alignment?
- Is it important to follow the hip flexors exercises in the exact order?
- Hip labrum repaired, osteoarthritis in the knee. Can this program accommodate for not bearing weight on the knee?
- Double hernia repair and looking for a core workout. Would this be safe?
- I have inflamed flexor and glutes on the right side. Will this program help?
- Would Pudendal Neuralgia be relieved using this modality?
- What exercises can be done for my hip flexors since I’m wheelchair bound?
- Can I do this program for my Parkinson’s disease with very tight hip flexors?
- I have a torn labrum in my hip. Is it safe to do the UYHF?
- Is it a good idea to exaggerate the stretches?